Saturday 30 July 2016

HOW TO BE SMARTER THAN KIDNAPPERS

I got this from a friend and it's worth sharing:

At home yesterday I got an sms and it reads "Honey am coming home"..it was strange cos my husband doesn't call me that.. He calls me by name. I called him severally but he wasn't answering, after 5mins I got an sms again, it read "don't bother calling, it's noisy where I am...it was strange again..

I replied , where are you, and I got a response, "I will be home in 20mins...I suspected fowl play....
I called on some nearby security men to be on the alert....

20mins later, I got an sms...Honey am close to the house Hurry with the door... hmmmmm....I waited & there was a knock, I responded "who are you", I got no response,
I got an sms immediately which says "open the door am home",
..I shouted, "give me a little time to dress up...."I peeped and it was a strange face with the phone... I called the security men who were already on standby...

And immediately, One approached the guy at the door questioned him but his speech was shaky so he got hold of him and two other security men pounced on the one in the car!

Alas when the boot of the car was opened there they found my husband who was almost passing out...Immediately I came out of the house and behold they were robbers who had already gotten info from him...

They received serious beating from the security men and were later handed over to the police....

I just thank God for the wisdom HE gave me that yesterday...Man, Woman, Old & young, be wise...The days are evil...Friends pls learn from this woman, be extra vigilant

No comments:

Post a Comment