Friday 29 July 2016

HE WAS DECEIVING TWO WOMEN

I had a chat with a friend who told me about a guy who's been hitting on her only to realize he's married with kids ,woahhhhhh! She asked why he was doing this , he's reply was "I love my wife but a man gat to do what a man gat do".
I felt sick in my soul. Please this is to all guys. You are not a dog. This,"it's a guy's thing" is the lie of the devil, a distortion of whom the Father intended us to be,we are built to protect support ,provide and be faithful. Yes, faithful. The fact that you sleep around doesn't make you a man. You may be responding to a hurt or a heart break but that's a childish way to react. There's a way that seems right to the eyes, but the end is destruction! Don't waste or ruin yourself. Be a man of honor,have reverance for God, a man of dignity and respect for women. They may appear weak but they are extremely powerful beings! A real man loves Jesus!
#menofhonor
#realmenloveJesus
[Source: Igalo]

No comments:

Post a Comment