Tuesday 1 December 2015

FUNNY QUESTIONS OR STUPID QUESTIONS?

Well if you live in Naija (That's Nigeria for short), these questions are usually routine and part of the normal talk (if you understand what i mean!) However, if you think deeply, you will realize that the questions really do not make sense! Especially when you are in an angry mode and you are asked these questions or conversely, you meet someone who is angry and you ask him or her the questions. Asking these questions could result in a brawl of words!
On the contrary, for those of you who do not live in Naija, these questions will let you see the funny side of our style of interaction.

Now Here are they :

1. You see identical twins, you
still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
.
2. Nepa brings light and
everyone in the neighborhood
shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask
me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
.
3. You see person dey vomit, you
still dey ask am 'you no well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how
to vomit.
.
4. You just wake up from sleep
person come ask you "you don
wake?"
No oh, I come buy bread wey I go
chop for dream.
.
5. You see woman wey born new
pikin u ask her "madam u don
born? " No ohhhh, she buy am
for OLX...
.
6. You greet person "good
morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake????
no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...
.
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u
dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd
him ask me "Wat is happening
there?"
Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
.
8. My neighbour sees me
opening the gates to drive out
and asks me, U dey comot?
Not at all... I be the new
gateman...
.
9. I dey watch film… my guy enta
come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch?
No naa... I dey discuss with
Osuofia...
.
10.U see me dey chop indomie
come dey ask me, O boy, na
indomie u dey chop so?
No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band
mixed with thread.
.
As it stands now, abeg i need to
ask u one question, no vex abeg.
Shey na Blog be dis???

Source: Unknown
---
Do follow me on www.twitter.com/dredugbo
www.facebook.com/oronanapauledugbo
www.instagram.com/dredugbo
Need resources to build your finances?
check up www.nairacashflow.com/edugbo

No comments:

Post a Comment